Self Development

Health | Life | Work | Relationships

How to Change a Bad Habit – An Easy Way

To be true, I had a lot of bad habits. Here is a small sample:
  1. I procrastinated on my most important work.
  2. I woke up late and went to bed early.
  3. I neglected my relationships.
  4. I bought worthless things, I didn’t need.
  5. I chewed with my mouth open.
  6. I ate tons of junk food.
I could go on, but none of that’s incredibly important. The only important thing is that now the list of bad habits is shrinking.

I have lived with my bad habits for years, which was an agonizing experience. I did try to get rid-off from them but I failed miserably. The recipe which finally helped me knock out bad habits is to take help from my friends.

Late in 2017, a friend told me that he wanted to wake up early in the morning and is interested in exercise. I remembered, how much I enjoyed early rising and exercise. That habit was engraved in me. I am sure, I would have not been able to adopt that habit alone.

Since then, I’ve made it my habit to recruit partners to help me with all my big goals. Try it yourself, you would love this little habit change hack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinemail

Archive

My Tweets!

Visitor's Count